Sunday, June 10, 2007

ambatchmasterpublisher Ring Girls!!!!!!!

ambatchmasterpublisher Taken from The Boxing Club Fight Night 10. Don't forget to check out the other videos from that night. I was sitting in the back with my brother and we decided to just walk up ringside and watch the fight. I turn the the left and Bam! Ring girls are just sitting there. This video made it up to top 6 video views for the day one time. I initially posted it for my brother (the guy I am talking to in the video), but I guess other people liked it too. If you don't like the video, be sure to tell me why. It's a 5 second video of pretty much exactly what the preview picture shows. Your comments will help me with my study of mental retardation.


ambatchmasterpublisher all those girls look sexy
Ring Girls!!!!!!!

Add to My Profile | More Videos
ambatchmasterpublisher wat the omfg hell

ambatchmasterpublisher Was five seconds of crowd chatter and profiles of 'hot chicks' really that fucking significant that you thought the entire world would give a shit? Honestly, I ended up on this video on accident, from the male pull of having balls, but this sucks ass